The cards are two-sided! Print them on both sides of a sheet.
The GRE test in mathematics is a standard test in the USA. It’s commonly taken to assess a person’s potential for graduate or post-graduate study in the field of mathematics.
Students start preparing for the exam beforehand. There are a lot of free & paid resources helping in that deal.
Magoosh is a reliable and affordable online preparation platform for various competitive exams such as GRE, GMAT, SAT, TOEFL, ACT, IELTS, LSAT and MCAT. Magoosh has students from over 185 countries and answers to over 250 million practice questions. And on this platform, students watch over 6 million hours of video daily. You can read Magoosh GRE prep review. Here you will find several practical tips on how to use the platform to get most of it.
How to use flashcards to revise GRE Math terms?
Flashcards help memorize difficult terms in a an easy manner.
What you need to do?
- Prepare two-sided cards, a free printable is above. If you need additional cards, you may create them using out free flashcard maker.
- Read cards on both sides and try to memorize the description.
- Now put the cards with the title on top.
- Take flashcards one by one and tell what the term means.
Here are several examples of terms that you can find on flashcards.
- hypotenuse – the side of a right triangle opposite
the right angle;
- pyramid – a polyhedron having a polygonal
base and triangular sides;
- perimeter – a line enclosing a plane area;
- perpendicular – intersecting at or forming right
- parallelogram – a quadrilateral whose opposite
sides are parallel and equal;
- scalene triangle – a triangle with no two sides of
- sector – a plane figure bounded by two
radii and the arc of a circle;
- diameter – the length of a straight line
through the center of a circle;
- obtuse angle – an angle between 90 and 180
- abscissa – the value of a coordinate on the
- ordinate – the value of a coordinate on the
- chord – a straight line connecting two
points on a curve;
- counterclockwise – in a direction opposite to the
direction in which the hands of a
- fraction – the quotient of two rational
We hope that this set of GRE Math term flashcards will help you revise difficult notion of the world of Mathematics. For deeper preparation, please address specialized resources listed above.